Overview & Guest Reviews
Maximum Guests: 2 Guests
Location: Green Point, Cape Town.
Price Range: R 1100 to R 1750 per nightSeason Dependent
A modern apartment in a 1960’s building; the entire interior was gutted to create a more modern open plan apartment. The result is a stylish and liveable environment that surprises you the minute you open the door and leaves you feeling secure in your own private world. It is a one bedroom apartment sleeping two people. Perfect for both holidaymakers and professionals. It has a wonderful flow with its open-plan fully fitted kitchen and lounge area that opens out onto a small balcony overlooking the tree-lined street. The separate bedroom has a queen bed and en suite bathroom.
- FREE Unlimited Wi-Fi.
- Queen bed with linen & towels.
- Modern bathroom with bath & shower over bath.
- Large Flat Screen TV – Apple TV and Netflix
- In-unit washing machine & tumble dryer. Hair Dryer.
- Secure dedicated parking bay.
Apartment Rates Guide
|Rates – 2020||Dates||Per Night||Weekly Rate||Weekly Discount|
Please note that while every effort has been made to ensure that these rates are correct, we reserve the right to change the rates without notice.
|Low Season||15 May – 1 September||R 960/Night||R5 712/Week||15%|
|Standard Season|| 1 September – 1 December
1 February – 15 May
|R1 200/Night||R7 560/Week||10%|
|Peak Season||1 December – 1 February||R1 500/Night||R9 450/Week||10%|
How to Book
- Please select your dates using the calendar. (Minimum stay is 2 nights.)
- The cost for your selected dates will appear below the calendar.
- Click on the “Make Booking” button to complete your booking.
- FREE Unlimited Wi-Fi, Netflix & Satellite TV.
- In-Unit Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer.
- Flat Screen TV.
- Satellite TV with a small selection of channels in the lounge.
- DVD player with a small selection of DVD’s.
- Fridge / Freezer Combo.
- Oven & Hob.
- Hair Dryer.
- Iron & Ironing Board.
- Secure Dedicated Parking Bay.
- Elevator in Building.
- Games: Backgammon & Uno.
Check-in is anytime after 2PM.
Check out by 10AM.
There is a dedicated, secure parking bay.
- Maximum of 2 guests allowed. This is strictly non-negotiable.
- Please abide by the building rules which are posted inside the apartment.
- Please respect the neighbours and the neighbourhood by limiting noise and disturbances. No loud noise after 10pm on weekdays and on weekends.
- No smoking and no pets are permitted. This is strictly non-negotiable.
- No parties or “gatherings” please. This is strictly non-negotiable.
- Please report any damage related to the premises to us within 24 hours of occupation or occurrence.
- Keep us informed of your expected arrival time. Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is 10am, unless alternative arrangements have been made with us in advance. Either we will meet and greet you on arrival or one of our lovely housekeepers will be there to meet you. There is also an easy self check-in option.
- Luggage dropoff / early check-in or late check-out.
We are flexible and do offer this depending on whether we have a guest arriving / departing on the same day. Please contact us in advance to confirm availability and details.
- Cleaning / housekeeping before checkout.
A housekeeping service is available for guests staying longer than 5 nights. There is an additional cost for this service and it must be booked in advance or on arrival. (The housekeeping “actual cleaning day” is subject to availability).
- Please be mindful of the neighbours by limiting noise and disturbances when packing late at night and/or checking out before 8:30am on weekdays and especially on weekends. Please don’t drag bags and/or furniture heavily across the floor, as sound can carry.
- If you lose our keys and/or remote controls, we will have to charge for a replacement set.
- If you are booking on behalf of a third party, please contact us prior to booking.
To secure your reservation, a 50% deposit is required within the next 72 hours. If payment confirmation is not received within 72 hours, Private Places reserves the right to cancel your provisional reservation automatically. Bookings of R10 000 or less require full payment upfront. By paying the deposit or full rental, you agree to the Private Places Rental Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed by clicking here.
The balance is due 7 days prior to your arrival date via bank transfer (EFT).
In the event of the cancellation of a booking by the tenant the following terms apply:
50% Refund, if cancelled 30 days or more prior to the check-in date.